Eyelash extensions are individual lashes may be made from various materials including silk, mink, synthetic or human hair that is glued to the base of a person’s natural eyelash. With two types of extensions available; semi-permanent eyelash extensions or temporary strip, a person can choose a wear time that may last between 3 and 8 weeks respectively. There are many decisions that need to be made when deciding on extensions, such as size, number of handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes, type of curl, length and look. The procedure can be expensive and time consuming but the end result can provide certain advantages; such as providing additional emphasis to your eyes while also virtually making eye makeup unnecessary.
On the flip side however, there are some disadvantages and side effects associated with this procedure such as red eyes, eye swelling and irritation. A story was published describing a teenage girl who went through the arduous two hour process to have eye lash extensions added only to wake up the next morning with irritation and incapable of opening her eyes. Unable to function normally she was forced to go to the hospital and have her extensions removed and treat the afflicted area with medication. Although this may be an example of a more dramatic event, it highlights the potential for risk that exists if the proper precautions are not followed. But what should a person be aware of to avoid any negative outcomes? Let’s take a look into 5 things everyone should know before getting handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes extensions:
1) Certified Technician: When searching for someone to apply handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes extensions it is critical to confirm that they are a certified technician. Certified technicians are trained to take the appropriate steps required to avoid or mitigate risk. Some of these steps include knowing what products to use to limit skin irritation and how to spot allergic reactions and take the appropriate precautionary steps when necessary.
2) Waivers: Waivers seem to be a bureaucratic nuisance to most, however when it comes to your eye health and vision you can never be too careful. When filtering through possible providers opt for the ones that have waivers. The technicians that require a waiver are usually the ones that have a firm understanding of the risks and can thoroughly explain them to you before committing to the process.
3) Allergic Reactions: Although allergic reactions are rare during this procedure they still do occur. Be aware of the products that they use and confirm that you have no history of allergic reactions to these products and/or chemicals.
4) Cleanliness: Make sure the technician you select for the procedure and his/her working environment is clean and sanitary. Confirm that they wash their hands, wear masks, use sanitary pillow covers, sterilize their tools, such as tweezers, and use disposable handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes brushes. Bacterial infections can lead to conjunctivitis/pink eye and other potentially potent pathogens that can be hard to treat.
5) Product Quality: A Japanese web-based survey found that 26.5 percent of people that opted for handmade 100 real mink 3d natural soft false eyelashes extensions experienced a reaction such as irritation, swollen eyelids, and itchiness. Many of these cases relate back to the quality of product that was used, specifically the glue which contained formaldehyde. By using quality American made glues that do not contain this chemical you can decrease your chances of experiencing any of the above symptoms.
Article Source: rarou